The DWX-42W enables wet milling of popular glass-ceramic composite resins with high precision and accuracy. High-Speed Production with proprietary DGSHAPE spindle. Expanded 6-tool Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted milling. LAN capable for network and hardware connection and communication. VPanel user interface for easy monitoring of milling jobs and tools.
Incredibly Accurate, High Aesthetic Restorations
Designed for wet milling glass ceramic and composite resin pin-type materials, to produce high-quality crowns, copings, 3-unit bridges, inlays and more.
- 50% Faster than the previous generation wet mill.
- Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) upgraded to 6 tools for increased production.
- Brand new burs allow for greater stability & fine milling quality.
- Newly designed nozzles & coolant tank for greater flow and capacity.
- Specially engineered dual filters require replacement less often, saving time and money.
Specially Designed Spindle
- Designed and built by DGSHAPE.
- Requires less air pressure and volume without sacrificing performance
- Doesn't require a high-volume compressor - Perfect for in-clinic environments.
- Operates at maximum efficiency in a high-production lab environment.
- 75% Less Air Volume required than the previous model.
- 50% Less Air Pressure required than the previous model.
A Mill That Fits Your Needs
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option designed for glass ceramic and composite resin materials.
- Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration.
- On-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics.
- Offer your patients the same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate
- machine and simplified workflow.
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices.
- Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution.
Enhanced User Experience
New Ethernet LAN Connectivity
- LAN Connectivity provides more options to integrate hardware, such as scanners, into your workflow.
- Included VPanel offers a user-friendly interface for monitoring jobs, tool life, and cost considerations.
CAM Software Included
- User-friendly open-architecture CAM software accepts all STL files and simplifies output and production.
Glass-ceramics, composite resin
Width: Maximum 40 mm (1.57 in) Depth: Maximum 20 mm (0.79 in) Height: Maximum 20 mm (0.79 in)
6 to 1,800 mm/min. (0.24 to 70.9 in./min.)
15,000 to 60,000 rpm
3 mm, dedicated milling bur
Pressure: 0.18 to 0.3 MPa Air Capacity: 39L/min or more Tank Capacity: 33L (8.7gal) or more
USB, Ethernet (10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX automatic switching)
RML-1, NC code
AC 100 to 240 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (overvoltage category II, IEC 60664-1), 2.1 A
Approximately 190 W
During operation : 70 dB(A) or less (when not cutting), During standby: 48 dB(A) or less
Width x Depth x Height: 482 x 560 x 600 mm (19.0 x 22.0 x 23.6 in.)
61 kg (135 lbs.)
Indoor use, Altitude: Up to 6,562 ft. (2,000m), Temperature: 41 to 82 °F (5 to 28°C), Humidity: 35 to 80%RH (no condensation), Ambient pollution degree: 2 (as specified by IEC 60664-1), Short-term temporary overvoltage: 1,440 V, Long-term temporary overvoltage: 490 V
Power cord, USB cable, Dedicated milling burs, Automatic correction jig, Measuring cup, Hexagonal screwdriver, Hexagonal wrench, etc.
OTHER NECESSARY EQUIPMENT
Compressed Air Supply Source (Compressor)
Compressed air is necessary for this machine. You also need to prepare an air hose to connect the compressor with the regulator.
Make sure to get a compressor that meets the following conditions:
- Control Pressure: 0.18 to 0.3 MPa*
- Air Capacity: 39 L/min or more (per machine)
- Tank Capacity: 33 L or more (per machine)
- Oil-Free Type: (To prevent contamination of the compressed air by foreign material.)
- Dryer-Equipped: (To prevent moist air that can cause rust.)
- Air Hose: (1) connects the compressor to the regulator.
The air hose must meet the following conditions:
- Hose outer diameter: 6 mm (polyurethane resin tube)
For more information, contact an authorized DGSHAPE Distributor near you.